An electrical contractor came to DEVAR Inc. to purchase our d-RTT/RTTI digital room temperature transmitter for use in remote pumping stations. This particular client needed it for the water/wastewater field, but the product can also be used in office buildings, warehouses, and freezers.
The d-RTT/RTTI measures and displays ambient temperature through a 100 ohm RTD, and features a precision RTD temperature sensor, a four-digit LED display (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), a splash-resistant front panel, 4/20 mA temperature output, and true 2-wire operation. For this client’s needs, we customized the transmitter to send the temperature measurement to a SCADA system, to monitor and track the internal temperature of the pumping station. The customer was highly pleased with the product, and all of their specifications were met flawlessly.
To learn more about this product, or to learn more about our other products, contact DEVAR Inc. for more information.
Digital Room Temperature Transmitters Project Highlights
- Product Description
This electrical contractor utilizes our d-RTT/RTTI digital room temperature transmitters to monitor and track the internal temperature of remote pumping stations in the water/wastewater field.
- Components Utilized
- Measures & Displays Ambient Temperature
- Temperature Measurement done Through a 100 ohm RTD
- Precision RTD temperature sensor
- 4 digit LED display (d-RTTI)
- Temperature Measurement Sent to a SCADA System to Monitor and Track the Internal Temperature of the Pumping Station (This Application)
- Fits Standard Electrical Outlet Box
- Display temperature in °F or °C
- Splash Resistant Front Panel
- 4/20 mA Temperature Output
- True 2-Wire Operation
- Push-Button Configuration (d-RTTI)
- Field configurable mA output (d-RTTI)
- Overall Dimensions
- Industry for Use
- Delivery Location
Moultonboro, New Hampshire
- Standards Met
Customer supplied Specifications
- Product Name
d-RTT/RTTI Digital Room Temperature Transmitters