Implementation of d-RTT/RTTI Digital Room Temperature Transmitters for the Water/Wastewater Industry
An electrical contractor came to DEVAR Inc. to purchase our d-RTT/RTTI digital room temperature transmitter for use in remote pumping stations. This particular client needed it for the water/wastewater field, but the product can also be used in office buildings, warehouses, and freezers.
The d-RTT/RTTI measures and displays ambient temperature through a 100 ohm RTD, and features a precision RTD temperature sensor, a four-digit LED display (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), a splash-resistant front panel, 4/20 mA temperature output, and true 2-wire operation. For this client's needs, we customized the transmitter to send the temperature measurement to a SCADA system, to monitor and track the internal temperature of the pumping station. The customer was highly pleased with the product, and all of their specifications were met flawlessly.
To learn more about this product, or to learn more about our other products, contact DEVAR Inc. for more information.
Digital Room Temperature Transmitters Project Highlights
||This electrical contractor utilizes our d-RTT/RTTI digital room temperature transmitters to monitor and track the internal temperature of remote pumping stations in the water/wastewater field.|
- Measures & Displays Ambient Temperature
- Temperature Measurement done Through a 100 ohm RTD
- Precision RTD temperature sensor
- 4 digit LED display (d-RTTI)
- Temperature Measurement Sent to a SCADA System to Monitor and Track the Internal Temperature of the Pumping Station (This Application)
- Fits Standard Electrical Outlet Box
- Display temperature in °F or °C
- Splash Resistant Front Panel
- 4/20 mA Temperature Output
- True 2-Wire Operation
- Push-Button Configuration (d-RTTI)
- Field configurable mA output (d-RTTI)
|Industry for Use
||Moultonboro, New Hampshire|
||Customer supplied Specifications|
||d-RTT/RTTI Digital Room Temperature Transmitters|